At Plum, we're committed to helping you with 'difficult to place' risks, so don’t forget we can help you with Unoccupied, a dedicated unoccupied homes policy from our range of specialist home insurance products.
Unoccupied can cover both the buildings and contents and here are just some of the benefits:
- 3 cover levels available; Bronze, Silver and Gold - from basic to full perils
- £0 excess (except for subsidence, landslip, heave if covered, which is £1,000, or unless we have advised otherwise)
- Flexible cover periods; 3 / 6 / 9 / 12 month policies
- Flexible extension options - extend the policy if the home is unoccupied longer than expected
- Pro-rata refunds given on all periods of cover (subject to no claims)
- Wide underwriting footprint - including but not limited to homes which have been long term unoccupied, having building works, suffered subsidence, adverse claims, property development projects and non standard construction
- No fixed maximum sums insured for both buildings and contents
- Accidents to Domestic Employees, Public Liability & Legal Expenses cover included as standard
Quote & Buy via the Plum Online Portal
Unoccupied is an online "Quote and Buy" product, available via the Plum Online Portal
, allowing you to select from the three cover options and varying policy periods to suit your client.Get a quote now >>
Provided the risk fits our online acceptance criteria, you can buy online without referral to our underwriting team. However, make sure you talk to us if you need assistance on the premium and terms, and of course we're here to help if the risk is non standard and requires some bespoke underwriting.
For more information about Unoccupied click here >>
Get in touch
If you have any questions or would like to discuss Unoccupied
or any of our products
in more detail please contact our specialise household underwriters using the details below.
We look forward to hearing from you.
T: 0345 481 0069