Unoccupied Residential Homes cover from Plum
Here at Plum we're committed to helping you win and retain profitable business, so don’t forget we can help you with 'Unoccupied', a dedicated unoccupied homes policy in our range of specialist home insurance products.Unoccupied
provides you and your clients with a flexible buildings and contents underwriting solution for all types of unoccupied domestic properties, with the following benefits:
Quote & Buy via the Plum Online Portal
- 3 cover levels available; from basic to full perils
- £0 excess for risks under £1m sum insured
- Flexible cover periods; 3 / 6 / 9 month policies as well as annual
- Flexible extension options - extend the policy as many times as you like, for as long as you like
- No cancellation charges, pro-rata refunds given
- Wide underwriting footprint - including but not limited to unoccupied homes with building works, subsidence, adverse claims, property developers, non standard construction
- Risks up to £10m total sum insured catered for
Unoccupied is an online "Quote and Buy" product, available via the Plum Online Portal
, allowing you to select from the three cover options and varying policy periods to suit your client's individual needs.Get a quote now >>
So provided the risk fits our online acceptance criteria, you can buy online without referral to our underwriting team. However, make sure you talk to us if you need assistance on the premium and terms, and of course we're here to help if the risk is non standard and requires some bespoke underwriting.
For more information about Unoccupied click here >>
Get in touch
If you have any questions or would like to discuss Unoccupied or any of our products in more detail please contact me using the details below.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Direct line: 0207 648 1374