HomeWorks | Residential building works cover now available for Landlords

HomeWorks - Residential Building Works cover
HomeWorks is the policy chosen by brokers throughout the UK who have homeowner clients who are renovating, refurbishing or extending their properties where the works are too extensive for standard home insurance.

Wide cover in a single, seamless policy
In March we announced that, as well as covering the existing structure, building works and property owner’s liability exposures in a single policy, HomeWorks would also insure home contents too and we included subsidence cover as standard and added a 24 hour legal helpline and an online legal document service.

Introducing HomeWorks for Landlords
With immediate effect, in addition to properties undergoing works to be owner occupied or used as a private holiday home, HomeWorks will now cater for clients who own properties which, once the works are completed, are intended for private letting. They too can enjoy the market leading cover and service which HomeWorks provides.

View more information about HomeWorks here

A growth opportunity
In the second quarter of 2013, the UK buy-to-let market saw lenders advance 40,000 mortgages, worth £5.1 billion* the highest figures since the third quarter of 2008. HomeWorks can help you to win profitable business in this fast recovering sector of the market.

*Source: The Council of Mortgage Lenders – 08/08/13

Accessing HomeWorks
You’ve been sent this email because you have an existing agency with Plum for one or more of our products. If you need a reminder of your username and password, or would like to add HomeWorks to your agency, please email agency@plum-underwriting.com

Get in touch
If you have any further questions, or would like to discuss this product and your agency in more detail, please email Steven Bishop (Business Development Manager) at bus.dev@plum-underwriting.com or you can call him directly on 01787 464408.

We look forward to hearing from you.