Plum Underwriting are pleased to announce the addition of HomeWorks to our portfolio of specialist home
insurance policies. HomeWorks is a specially designed product for homeowners who are renovating, refurbishing or extending their homes, where the works are too extensive for standard home insurance underwriters.
By choosing HomeWorks, you will be able to provide your client with one seamless policy for the existing structure,
the contract works and the homeowners liability exposures for the period of the works.
· Cover is normally provided on an All Risks basis including theft, malicious damage and accidental damage (excluding subsidence) and can be extended to cover non negligence exposures too.
· HomeWorks offers a consistent basis of settlement and there is only one insurer, one loss adjuster and one point of contact for the resolution of claims.
· HomeWorks offers you a simple way to unlock the potential of a niche market lacking options
· No need to ask your existing Contractors All Risks policy provider for a favour to include the Existing Structure – we cover this AND the works
· 15% commission on cases submitted to us via our online quote facility, 10% commission is payable for all other methods (email, fax etc)
· Backed by the high quality service and support you have come to expect and rely on from Plum Underwriting
Adding HomeWorks to your existing portfolio of Plum products is as simple as emailing your company name and agency reference to firstname.lastname@example.org with HomeWorks in the subject line.
HomeWorks will be added to your facility within 24-hours and we will email you to confirm its live.
IMPORTANT: HomeWorks does not provide Risk Transfer, therefore you must be able to hold Client Money if using this product. Alternatively please contact us if you wish to discuss direct payment to us from the insured.
To find out more, click the “HomeWorks” button below. To discuss HomeWorks in more detail, please contact Steven Bishop on 01787 464408.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.